HOW TO INSTALL
- Use Extension Manager in SketchUp to install RBZ file. The “Paste From AutoCAD” command will appear in the “Extension” menu.
- Drag and drop .mcr file in 3dsMax to install. The “Paste From AutoCAD” command will appear in the “D95 DESIGN” category.
HOW TO UNINSTALL
- Manually delete the “D95_Paste_From_AutoCAD.rb” file in SketchUp’s plugins folder.
- In 3dsMax, manually delete the “D95 DESIGN-PasteFromAutoCAD.mcr” file in 3dsMax usermacros folder.
- In SketchUp, you can set shortcut buttons for Paste commands in Windows > Preferences > Shorcut.
- In 3dsMax, you can set shortcut buttons for Paste command in Customize > Hotkey Edittor.