First Start Up
- After successful installation, Smart Merge should automatically start if there are no problems.
- The Active Smart Merge dialog box will appear. If you have purchased the script, enter your license and click Active.
- License information can be found in the email invoice after purchase. Note that you will need a internet connection to process.
- After successful activation, please re-open the script. In the next times, the script will boot straight to the main interface.
- If you want to use the free version, please wait few seconds, and then click the Continue button to start.
- Note that in free version, this activation dialog will be displayed every time you start the script.