- The script comes with 18 types of profiles, including 9 classic types and 9 modern types.
- To make rendering and alignment easier, these profiles will have a different section than real life.
- To increase or decrease the size of these profiles, enter the value you want in Profile Scale. For example, if you enter 2.0, the Classic 01 profile will be created with dimensions of 100×50 instead of 50×25.
- The size on the preview image is in mm, so please take note of that.
- There are 12 options for you, including 6 plain colors and 6 wood texture.
- If you select wood texture, the script will need to handle the UV of the frame, so it may take a little longer to process.
- You can choose whether or not to add a glass cover to the painting.
- There are 2 types of glasses: Box and Plane. Depending on what you usually use to render.
- Note that the glass will be slightly larger than the inside of the frame, to avoid overlap errors when rendering.
- By default, the script will create a frame with Standard Material.
You can choose Corona Material or Vray Material depending on your needs.